Bad Religion lyrics, New America lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song New America Bad Religion lyrics - chord of the song New America Bad Religion lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
New America lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Bad Religion"
|>> Bad Religion|
|Do you know the cost of future misery? Have you lost your sense of
We are just a step away from realizing what we strive to be
But we've got to break out from this insulated blind and lame senility
Wake up the new America Wo-oh!
Transcend the mass hysteria Wo-oh!
Change is the thing you're wary of Wo-oh!
We need a new America Wo-oh!
Laurels, human triumph, bestowments from the past
Victories don't mean a thing if they don't last
We are just marching toward extinction with blinders on our eyes
Jeopardizing everything we've learned and come to realize
You call that wise?
Open your eyes America Wo-oh!
See through the lies they tell to us Wo-oh!
Confront the fears that worry us Wo-oh!
We need a new America Wo-oh!
We don't have to be afraid to re-invent
We've got to start to build, progress, and implement
For when we take our fill, and never pay the price
We only build ourselves a fleeting, false paradise
You can live in staunch denial and mark me as your enemy
But I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny
They say with me
We are the new America Wo-oh!
This is the new America? Wo-oh
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 519
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.